Saturday, February 29, 2020
The biennial Scholarship Dinner fundraising event is a celebration of Latin’s mission and community. At Latin, we believe that students learn best when their peers are from a variety of economic, cultural and geographic backgrounds. Funds raised through the event provide one-third of the more than $4 million in need-based financial aid for students whose only barrier to a Latin education is cost.
There are a variety of ways to support the event though individual sponsorship, corporate sponsorship, volunteering, and purchase raffle and event tickets.
Become an Event Sponsor
Our individual and corporate sponsors drive the success of Scholarship Dinner:
- PREMIER $50,000 | 10 complimentary tickets
- DIAMOND $25,000 | 10 complimentary tickets
- PLATINUM $15,000 | 6 complimentary tickets
- GOLD $10,000 | 6 complimentary tickets
- SILVER $5,000 | 4 complimentary tickets
- BRONZE $2,500 | 2 complimentary tickets
- SPONSOR $1,500 | 2 complimentary tickets
Commitments made by December 31, 2019, will be recognized on the event invitation
Become a Volunteer
Scholarship Dinner is a community-wide event that would not be possible without the time and commitment from our dedicated volunteers. There are a variety of ways to be part of the event, as dinner hosts, event ambassadors and raffle team sellers.
From more information about how to volunteer for Scholarship Dinner, please contact Melissa North at firstname.lastname@example.org.