Frequently Asked Questions
You don't have to be a Latin student to enjoy day camp and summer programs we have to offer!
We know Summer 2021 will again be a summer like we’ve never known before, and we’ve compiled a list of FAQ for you as you consider registering, or are preparing for what the summer will bring. Whether it is review or enrichment in an academic course, or engagement in a variety of camp activities, Latin encourages each child to pursue his or her passions, explore novel ideas, make new friends, and have fun. Our goal this summer is to offer in-person summer camp and classes for children of all ages, follow the guidelines of the health department, and keep our kids and staff as safe as possible - all while offering one of the best summer camp experiences in Chicago!
Session 1: June 14 - July 2
Session 2: July 6 - 30
Registration opens March 3
June 21- July 30
No classes July 5
Registration opens March 16
- What will a typical day look like?
- Why no swimming?
- What about weekly field trips?
- No swimming or field trips? What will the campers do throughout the day?
- My child has been remote all year. How will you help students adjust to attending in person?
- Will campers eat lunch together? What will lunch look like?