Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are unable to run our aquatic programming at this time.
We will update this page when we are able to offer aquatic opportunities.
Chicago Latin Swim Club
The Chicago Latin Swim Club is a registered USA Swim club with both age-group and senior divisions that serves the greater Latin School community.
It is a year-round program, divided into Fall/Winter & Spring/Summer sessions.
The objectives of the Chicago Latin Swim Club are:
- To provide a competitive swimming experience for those athletes who wish to challenge and achieve their fullest potential;
- To provide life-long aquatic skills for each swimmer in an activity that is both healthy and exciting;
- To provide an opportunity for socialization in a team environment;
- To provide each athlete with a variety of swim meets on a local, regional, and national level.
- All athletes must be registered with USA Swimming.
- All athletes must be able to swim at a competitive swimming level as determined by the coaching staff.
The Chicago Latin Swim Club trains at Latin School of Chicago, 59 W. North Blvd., Chicago.