Chicago Latin Swim Club
The Chicago Latin Swim Club is a registered USA Swim club with both age-group and senior divisions that serves the greater Latin School community.
It is a year-round program, divided into Fall/Winter & Spring/Summer sessions.
The objectives of the Chicago Latin Swim Club are:
- To provide a competitive swimming experience for those athletes who wish to challenge and achieve their fullest potential;
- To provide life-long aquatic skills for each swimmer in an activity that is both healthy and exciting;
- To provide an opportunity for socialization in a team environment;
- To provide each athlete with a variety of swim meets on a local, regional, and national level.
- All athletes must be registered with USA Swimming.
- All athletes must be able to swim at a competitive swimming level as determined by the coaching staff.
The Chicago Latin Swim Club trains at Latin School of Chicago, 59 W. North Blvd., Chicago.