News & Events
College Romans Career Coaching Session
Tuesday january 4 | 11:30 aM
Join Latin alumni experts for an afternoon of advice and networking! Brainstorm skill and network development in two small group coaching sessions and leave with a plan for moving your search forward through savvy action steps. Learn more about our experts here.
- Each alum will hold two 25-minute coaching sessions via Zoom with 3-4 young alumni
- This year's experts hold expertise in marketing, entertainment, healthcare, law, the arts, finance, hospitality, technology, non profits and more, both in the U.S. and abroad
- You must register in advance for this program; no later than Monday, Jan. 3 at noon CT
- You will be able to indicate your coaching preferences, up to 4 alumni
- We'll let you know on Monday afternoon which alumni you'll speak with, and share the Zoom link for the event
- Please let us know ASAP if you're no longer able to attend the session
Virtual Whiskey Tasting
thursday, january 27 | 7 PM
Join us virtually for a whiskey tasting and cocktail making Zoom with Taylor Cope '01! Taylor is a whiskey enthusiast and editor of Malt Review (www.malt-review.com), one of the world's most popular whiskey websites. His spirits writing has also appeared in Distilled magazine. He is a member of the Bourbon Crusaders charitable organization, and is currently co-authoring a book about collectible American whiskey.
*must be 21 and older to attend
Scholar Salon: Training Service Dogs, and Training Your Own Dog
Details coming soon
Camden Olson '14 has been training medical alert dogs since high school. Most recently, she's trained dogs to detect COVID-19. Hear about her wonderful service dogs and learn some training methods for your own pooch!
Michael Trainer '94 discusses how Latin had a lasting influence on his life, meeting the Dali Lama, mindfulness and more!
Stacy Igel '95, fashion designer and founder of Boy Meets Girl, takes us inside her NYC design studio for an exclusive look at her latest projects.
Jessica D'Onofrio '95, reporter for ABC7 in Chicago discusses her unique career path, trends in news media and reporting, and more!
Join us for a conversation with Academy Award Nominee Virgil Williams '88, as he discusses his Oscar nomination, career path, Latin's influence on his life and more.
Danielle Weisberg '04, Co-Founder of theSkimm discusses her career, innovation, Latin memories and more.
Film producer Albert Berger '75 talks about his 28 years in the business and working on projects such as Little Miss Sunshine (2006), Cold Mountain (2003) and Nebraska (2013).