On behalf of the Enrollment Management team we want to thank you for your interest in Latin School of Chicago.
Selecting the best possible school is an important process, and the Office of Enrollment Management is committed to making every family’s experience as personal, informative and stress-free as possible. It is our goal to provide you with everything you need to determine whether Latin is the right school for your family. Our comprehensive admissions process allows us to get to know your student and ensure that he or she can feel successful and happy at Latin.
Please look through our website to learn more about the outstanding academic and extra-curricular opportunities, the devoted faculty and the welcoming community that make Latin an exceptional learning environment.
Do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions at email@example.com or 312.582.6060.
We look forward to meeting you.
Director of Enrollment Management & Financial Aid
- Does Latin have an entrance exam?
- What are the admission requirements for international students?
- Is there an ESL (English as a Second Language) Program?
- Does Latin offer Skype interviews for international applicants?
- Does Latin work with educational consultants or international student placement agencies?
- Does Latin offer a boarding or host family program?
- Does Latin provide assistance in processing student visa applications?
- Application available online: September 4
- Online application deadlines: middle and upper school: November 6; JK students November 6; SK-4: April 9
- JK letters of recommendation due: January 6
- Application materials (letters of recommendation, transcripts, exam scores, etc.) for grades 5 - 12 due: January 6
- Financial aid applications due: January 1 for current families and January 6 for new families
- Decision letters emailed: March 5