Understanding Evil: The fortieth anniversary of the Nazi Mind elective
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO:
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Latin, In Verse
Discover the fascinating stories behind these historic tunes in "Looking Back."
- A Roman from the 1950s
- Alma Mater, lyrics by Ms. Hood in the 1930s
- Chicago Latin School for Boys Fight Song, composed in 1942
- Fight Song, "Oh Go, You Romans," composed by Mr. Teolis in 1996
- Ivy Planting Song, sung by Barbara Whiting Lee '47
- Latin School Song, composed by Mr. Stone in 1988
- Lower School Song, "To Latin We Are True," composed in 1960
- Sons of Latin, composed in the late 1920s
Moving from fixed to growth.
Growth mindset research enhances teaching and learning at Latin.