Latin’s success as an institution is due to its active Parent, Student, Faculty, and Alumni volunteers. There are many ways to get involved in the life of the school and within the Alumni community:
- Host or help plan a reunion or regional event
- Collaborate with faculty members on projects
- Submit a class note/Gather class notes from classmates
- Join the Annual Fund team
- Participate in Scholarship Dinner or Auction
- Serve as a class representative or on the Latin Alumni Board
- And More...